The term 'Scandiscents' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is DHUK LTD, Bretton St, Dewsbury WF12 9BJ. Our company registration number 13260195. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By placing your order with us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
The contract will be formed after placing an order and payment has been received. An email will be received from us acknowledging that we have received your order and a further email will be sent once the order has been accepted and payment has been taken.
All in stock items aim to be delivered within 5-10 working days, please be sure to leave a contact name and number with your order should we need to contact you further. All orders made on pre-order/made to order mean they are in production or currently on the way to our warehouses and will be delivered within the specified time of the order date. Each item has different delivery lead times so please check before you purchase. This, as you will appreciate, is sometimes out of our hands especially when we are waiting for overseas products to be manufactured and shipped to us. We will endeavor to do everything we can to communicate if this situation occurs.
Third party couriers operate on an open day time frame for deliveries, unfortunately this is out of our control.
Customers living further afield than the UK please contact the Scandiscents team to discuss shipping charges via email - email@example.com or visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Failed deliveries will be recharged in full. Please do keep to the delivery date and make sure arrangements have been made to assist any delivery to avoid such charges.
Refunds and Returns
Item has arrived damaged or faulty
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt and report a faulty or damaged item to us as soon as possible. Any damaged items must be reported with 7-days of receipt of the item.
In the unlikely event that your item has arrived damaged or faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and our team will provide you with a returns form for you to complete in full and return back. Once your damage has been processed our team will arrange for a replacement item to be dispatched to you ASAP.
Item has been delivered and you would like to return it
If your order has been conducted through our website, you have 5 days from receipt of your item(s) in which to advise us in writing that you do not want to keep the goods. Notification can be sent via email email@example.com.
After we have acknowledged your request, we ask that you do the following to assist with uplift of the goods:
1. Ensure that the item is returned in the condition in which it was received. We will not be able to credit note the goods in full if there are any signs of misuse or damaged by the customer. Please retain the packaging for all items as goods must be returned in their original packaging.
2. Please make the items available for collection within 14 calendar days.
3. We will issue a credit note to you for the amount for the goods in question, excluding the cost of returning the goods.
Once the goods are back at our local warehouse and have been inspected, we will confirm the credit note amount by email.
Refunds are only issued on damaged or faulty items. Any returns or cancellations will be issued a credit note for the value of the purchased item.
All clearance items and non-refundable and non-returnable.