Terms of service
The term 'Scandiscents' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Scanidscents Limited, 26 Spur House, The Crescent, Maidenhead, SL6 6FL. Our company registration number 14592511. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By placing your order with us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
The contract will be formed after placing an order and payment has been received. An email will be received from us acknowledging that we have received your order and a further email will be sent once the order has been accepted and payment has been taken.
All in stock items aim to be delivered within 5-10 working days, please be sure to leave a contact name and number with your order should we need to contact you further. All orders made on pre-order/made to order mean they are in production or currently on the way to our warehouses and will be delivered within the specified time of the order date. Each item has different delivery lead times so please check before you purchase. This, as you will appreciate, is sometimes out of our hands especially when we are waiting for overseas products to be manufactured and shipped to us. We will endeavor to do everything we can to communicate if this situation occurs.
Third party couriers operate on an open day time frame for deliveries, unfortunately this is out of our control.
Customers living further afield than the UK please contact the Shabby team to discuss shipping charges via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Failed deliveries will be recharged in full. Please do keep to the delivery date and make sure arrangements have been made to assist any delivery to avoid such charges.
Our own Delivery Team
The Shabby delivery team on occasion deliver ourselves if the item(s) ordered are large or very fragile.
Please note they will not be held responsible for any damage to goods and/or property as a result of deliveries beyond the threshold of your property. Once the item has been delivered our delivery team will ask you to check the items(s) purchased for any damage and request you sign a customer disclaimer document that’s states the item(s) are free from damage.
Once this document has been signed returning the item(s) will be the customers responsibility and at their expense. Appropriate time will be given for you to inspect your item(s).The team will readily assist you and/or another member of your family/friends with an item into the property but please note that items delivered through an entrance or via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners risk. This decision is final. Third party couriers are strictly held responsible in any event. You are welcome to contact us at any time via email - email@example.com
The price on our website will be as quoted and includes VAT at the time of order but excludes delivery costs which will be added to your order upon checkout.
Our Website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our Website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our despatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our Website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. In the event of human error where an obvious pricing mistake has occurred on our Shabby website, the company has the right not to honor the order at the incorrect price. Every attempt is made to ensure this situation does not occur but human error does happen from time to time
Payment for products can be made by credit or debit card, Paypal or through Klarna for 0% Finance.
Goods remain the property of Scandiscents Limited until payment is made in full. If a payment is subject to charge back from the card provider, the goods will become the property of Scandiscents Limited until payment is settled. Should a charge back occur whilst the goods have been delivered, we remain the right to collect items and pass on any costs for collection.
Any discount codes that are online may be used on all items except sale items as these items have already been highly discounted.
Refunds and Returns
Item has arrived damaged or faulty
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt and report a faulty or damaged item to us as soon as possible. Any damaged items must be reported with 7-days of receipt of the item.
In the unlikely event that your item has arrived damaged or faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and our team will provide you with a returns form for you to complete in full and return back. Once your damage has been processed our team will arrange for a replacement item to be dispatched to you ASAP.
Item has been delivered and you would like to return it
If your order has been conducted through our website, you have 5 days from receipt of your item(s) in which to advise us in writing that you do not want to keep the goods. Notification can be sent via email email@example.com
After we have acknowledged your request, we ask that you do the following to assist with uplift of the goods:
1. Ensure that the item is returned in the condition in which it was received. We will not be able to credit note the goods in full if there are any signs of misuse or damaged by the customer. Please retain the packaging for all items as goods must be returned in their original packaging.
2. Please make the items available for collection within 14 calendar days.
3. We will issue a credit note to you for the amount for the goods in question, excluding the cost of returning the goods.
Once the goods are back at our local warehouse and have been inspected, we will confirm the credit note amount by email.
Refunds are only issued on damaged or faulty items. Any returns or cancellations will be issued a credit note for the value of the purchased item.
All clearance items and non-refundable and non-returnable.
Phone: +44 7903 703016
Address: Unit 26 Spur House, The Crescent, Maidenhead, SL6 6FL, UK