· By Scandi Scents
Reed Diffuser Care Guide
Reed diffusers are the perfect safe option for a continuous release of beautiful fragrance throughout your home. Scandiscents reed diffusers will last until all of the fragrance oil evaporates. This can range from 16-24 weeks depending on the size of the reed diffuser, the room temperature and the positional placement of the reed diffuser.
To maintain your reed diffuser and keep your home fragranced for longer, we recommend following our reed diffuser care instructions below.
- Carefully remove the cap and stopper.
- Place the reeds inside the reed diffuser and replace the cap. All Scandiscents reed diffusers are supplied with fibre reeds in a choice of three complementary colours. The reeds are naturally porous and this allows for the gradual absorption of the liquid which then moves slowly up the reeds before scenting the surrounding air.
- To increase the life of your reeds, we advise turning them carefully once a week. The more space around your reed diffuser, the better for releasing scent throw.
- We advise that you place your reed diffuser on a protective plate or mat in order to protect surfaces from any spillages. Any reed diffuser liquid which comes into contact with materials such as wallpaper, curtains, polishes or synthetic surfaces or fabrics may cause staining & permanent marking.
- When the liquid in your reed diffuser has fully evaporated, simply wash the vessel out with warm soapy water.
Reed Diffuser liquid may cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.